Neempure Skin Purifying Pack
Out of stock
This skin purifying pack from Just Herbs effectively sloughs away dead epithelial cells, polishes uneven texture and Nutmeg helps heal and fade acne marks.
This skin purifying pack is enriched with astringent properties of Arjuna, anti-inflammatory properties of Neem and antimicrobial action of the flower heads of Sphaeranthus Indicus.
It works deep down to heal the skin from within thus preventing pimples, black heads and skin eruptions.
Contains certified organic neem.
Suitable for all skin types.
100% Natural. No added fragrance, preservatives or color.
Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients (GMO) and other synthetic ingredients.
Package Size: 65 gms
certified organic neem leaves (azadirachta indica 15%, arjuna (terminalia arjuna) 2%, sphaeranthus indicus 4%, yellow zedoary 2%, vetiver 2% nutmeg 2%, manjishtha 2%, chiraunji 2%, lodhra 4%, lentils and indian volcanic clay.
How To Use:
- Soak 1-2 tsp of Neempure for 15 min. to make a thick paste with foodstuff as per your skin type.
- Normal skin: water & honey. Dry skin : honey & milk. Oily / acne prone skin: curd ( yoghurt ), a few drops diluted lemon juice & honey.
- Apply a thick layer on face & neck for 20-25 min.
- Remove the pack by massaging gently with wet fingers when it just begins to dry.
- Wash off with lukewarm water followed by a cold splash.
Really pleased with the product. I been using this over two weeks my skin is a lot better now. I suffer with dry skin and acne. This has really helped my skin a lot.
Simple and humble products so close to nature! Definitely worth a try!!
I am using the product since 2 weeks only...and already i can feel the difference in my skin texture and everybody around me notices that my acne outburst has decreased almost completely and acne scars are also fading...hope they will go completely soon..worth buying
Receives dis product within two days of order and lvd it on frst use.loved it,will reorder it. Soft skin.waiting fo scars to fade with continuous usage.